Company Registration in SA – the Quick, Cheap & Easy Way
Do you want to register a Company for as cheap as possible? You have come to the right place! Within 1 week you can have newly registered Company at CIPC.
Special Offer: Brand New Company Registration and 100 Business Cards for only R450! Just complete and submit the online form to the right and a friendly Consultant will contact you.
Easy Company Registration registers hundreds of Companies at CIPC for our Clients all over South Africa every month. We also provide Free Consultation on all the other procedures required to start a business. Book a Consultation Session by completing our easy Online Form to the right. View our Company Registration Info here
How it works:
Step 1: Complete and submit the easy online sign up form to your right.
Step 2: We will call you to introduce ourselves, and to help you with any questions you may have.
Step 3: You email us your ID and supported documents – which we will explain.
Step 4: Within a few days you will receive your brand new Company into your email, ready to use for Tenders and Contracts.
Step 5: As part of this special you will also receive 100 Business Cards from 3@1.
It is easy to start – just complete and submit our online registration form to your right, and we will contact you shortly. If you require any help, just contact our friendly support – we are here to assist you.
Register a brand new PTY Company through us. No more lost documents, no more waiting and no more frustration. We are 100 % committed to your Company Registration at CIPC. So much so that you will receive your own professional Consultant to help you all the way. At no additional cost. Just Complete and Submit the Easy Online Form above to start.
More about us
Easy Company Registration (an agent of Company Partners) assists entrepreneurs and business owners to register a South African Company online at CIPC. Our service is easy, professional and fast – exactly what you need to start a business quickly.
Why a PTY? To run a business you need to operate in a safe legal structure to separate your personal assets from your business assets and risks. A PTY Company looks also more professional than trading in your own personal name, and it can help you to win that big tender or contract.
A new PTY Company is for most new South African businesses the preferred choice of legal business entity. Easy Company Registration provides an effective and complete online solution to register your new Company. Our service comes at the best possible price for our committed, dedicated and professional service. Register a Company.
10 Reasons to use Easy Company Registration
1. Online 1-stop-shop. Register your Company over the Internet – avoid meetings and traffic.
2. Anyone, Anywhere can use our service – it does not matter where in South Africa you are located.
3. A Dedicated, Experienced Consultant will be allocated to you to help you all the way. You will receive a toll free number and cell phone number on which you can contact your Consultant.
4. Pricing. We offer the best pricing to you find for personal consultation in SA. We guarantee success – or you money back.
5. Our Tracking System. Our custom System will constantly update you on the company registration process via SMS and email.
6. We deal directly with CIPC and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – you do not need to worry about dealing with Government.
7. Admin. We complete all necessary CIPC Applications correctly and review all the paperwork for you. You will just get an email with the Successful Registration Documents which you need to trade.
8. Timeframes. We register your Company as fast as possible. There are no backlogs on our side, and we monitor the process with Government to help minimise any delays with them. We have developed great relationships with Managers in CIPC.
9. Legitimacy. You can verify the existence of your Company registration on CIPC’s database once we’ve finished.
10. BackBone. As we are agents of Company Partners Pty (Ltd), you guaranteed that the service we offer meets the standards of the best in the game trading since 2006.
Benefits to register a Company?
1. You protect your personal life and assets from your business.
2. You look more professional when you operate under a registered business name.
3. Most Suppliers and Government Departments requires businesses to be registered as a Company to apply for their Tenders and Contracts.