Do you need the following: a Company Registration Number ASAP? A Company with an already open Standard Bank Business Account or FNB Business Account? For R1990 your Shelf Company can be actively trading within LESS than 24 hours as we offer a variety of Shelf Company Options to suit your needs.
Just Complete and Submit the Easy Online Form to your right to start.
Definition of Shelf Company
A Shelf Company has already been registered with the CIPC and is a Pty (Ltd) Company. This Company has the following characteristics:
• Our shelf companies have never traded before.
• Our shelf companies have no assets or liabilities.
• They have been registered by us with the sole purpose to be sold.
Our Clients normally buy a Shelf Company from us if they have an upcoming tender or contract for which they must apply within a few days. This is of course dependant on your current situation but in the above situation a Shelf Company may be your only option.
The Advantages of a Shelf Company
• You can start trading with a Shelf Company within 24 hours after buying it.
• The Shelf Company already comes with a trading name.
• The Shelf Company also includes a Share Certificate.
• You can have a Business Bank Account (FNB or Standard Bank) in your name within 48 hours.
• We include a Tax Number from SARS at no additional cost.
Here are the Timeframes for our Shelf Companies
1. You will receive the registered Shelf Company within 24 hours after purchase and you may start using the Company Registration Number immediately. You also receive Share Certificates as proof that you are the legal owner of the Shelf Company. Should you prefer, we can include an existing Standard Bank BizLaunch Account or an FNB Business Bank Account.
2. You can change the Bank Account Details on the Company to that of your own within 48 hours after purchase.
3. After purchase you will receive the amended Company registration certificate with the newly appointed Directors and new Company Name – contact us for the timeframe.
4. The process will be completed and you then have a Company registered in your name. Additional services like Register for VAT, Tax Clearance and a Letter of Good Standing will require additional time.
Availability of Shelf Companies
Please note that we have a LIMITED AMOUNT OF STOCK. This means we can only ‘hold-on’ to a Shelf Company for you for 24 hours. It will be sold on a ‘first come – first serve’ basis.
Pricing for Shelf Companies are as follows:
Each Shelf Company includes Free Share Certificates, Free ‘Tax Number’ and ‘Official BEE Affidavit’.
R1990 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a name change.
R1990 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a Standard Bank BizLaunch Account that is already active. Name Amendment excluded.
R2490 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a Standard Bank BizLaunch Account that is already active (and your own choice of a Company name – Name Amendment Included).